So when I made my Fall Harvest Crockpot Chicken a few weeks back, I mentioned that I wanted to remake the dish in the oven to get a crispier take on the same flavors. I omitted the pears this time, and the dish still came out great. This is just as easy as the crockpot version, and it is done in a fraction of the time. This is a perfect one-pan dinner. I served this with a side of roasted brussel sprouts and parsnips (recipe to come!), and it was a delicious meal. Enjoy!
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup raw cranberries
- 1.5 lbs skinless chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless are fine)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (I used convection)
2. Lay squash, onion, and chicken in a 9x12 casserole dish.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and spices, and toss until evenly combined.
4. Add cranberries on top.
5. Bake for 45-60 minutes depending on how crisp you want your dish!