Side note - I just finished an amazing interview with Jordan Brown, the CEO/Founder of Hu Kitchen in NYC. Stay tuned later this week for the interview!
- 2 medium delicata squash
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Wash squash and cut vertically
3. Scoop out seeds
4. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces, and arrange on a foil-lined baking sheet
5. Melt coconut oil and brush the tops of the squash lightly with the oil
6. Season generously with cinnamon, and add a small sprinkle of salt and pepper
7. Flip the squash and repeat steps 5&6 on the other side
8. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping squash half way. They should smell super sweet and be nice and crisp on both sides. You eat the entire thing (including the skin) - you will not be disappointed with these!